1 ticket for $20
5 tickets for $50
20 tickets for $100
50% supports local women & children in need
50% will purchase gift cards from local restaurants for the raffle!
Ten prizes to be awarded!
FIRST PRIZE -Win up to seventeen (17) $100 gift certificates to locally owned neighborhood restaurants.
Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prizes(s) will not be awarded.
There will be 10 prizes of gift certificates to local restaurants awarded. The total value of gift certificates awarded will be 50 per cent of the total value of tickets sold. The value of the gift certificates will be distributed according to the
First prize – 17%, Second prize – 16%, Third prize – 13%, Fourth prize – 12%, Fifth prize – 11%, Sixth prize – 10%, Seventh prize -8%, Eighth prize – 6%, Ninth prize 4%, Tenth prize – 3%.
If no more than 150 tickets have been sold by the draw date, the raffle will be cancelled or an extension to the draw date will be requested. In the event of cancellation, all ticket purchasers will be refunded their money.
Ticket Sales will continue until 12:00 a.m. on June 28. The draw will be made on June 30, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. at 7940 – 76 Avenue, Edmonton, AB.
The winner will be notified by phone or e-mail within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone or e-mail, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
The gift vouchers must be used by the expiry date noted on the certificate and may not be exchanged for cash. Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
The winners of the prizes have 3 months from the draw date to claim his/her prize.
Winners’ names will be made available to the public not later than 48 hours after the final draw.
In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the Rotary Club of Edmonton Glenora shall award the prize to the first name printed on the stub. Neither the Rotary Club of Edmonton Glenora nor the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission shall be responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
All raffle winners have three months from the date of the draw to claim their prize. The licensed charity shall secure or place in safekeeping unclaimed prizes for a period of three months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or cash equivalent to the fair market value of the prize shall be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by the AGLC.
Raffle License No. 573988
Important Dates & Times
05:00 PMJune 30, 2021MDTDraw date
The Rotary Club of Edmonton Glenora, is part of Rotary International, is one of 62 Rotary Clubs in Rotary District 5370. It was the first Rotary Club in North America chartered by professional women in 1991. Today, the club includes both women and men who are committed to Rotary International's motto of 'Service above Self'.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 7940 76 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before June 28, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Edmonton Glenora Rotary Society (66030).
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on June 30, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Edmonton Glenora Rotary Society (66030) and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of June 28, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.