Help support Sherwood Park Minor Softball by purchasing 50/50 tickets. Your odds of winning are very good!!
Proceeds from this raffle will help support coach training, facility rentals, diamond rentals, batting cage maintenance, and equipment supplies (bases, balls, and catching gear). This helps reduce membership fees so more players can be out playing ball.
We appreciate your support.
Let's Play Ball!
Important Dates & Times
12:00 AMApril 17, 2021MDTTicket Sales end
07:00 PMMay 01, 2021MDTDraw date
The mission of Sherwood Park Minor Softball is to provide young players the opportunity to learn and enhance their skills in an environment focusing on fun, fair play and development. Our players range from U6 to U19 and include a house league, as well as, rep teams for U10 and older.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 155 Chestermere Cres, Sherwood Park, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before April 17, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Sherwood Park Minor Softball.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on May 02, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Sherwood Park Minor Softball and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of April 17, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.