Our latest fundraiser is in partnership with Humane Animal Rescue Team (hart). We have curated the ultimate "Treat Yourself" gift basket for one lucky winner to indulge in. Our hope is to help alleviate some of the stressors that the Covid-19 pandemic has developed - both for our supporters and our animal rescue heroes at hart who deserve some much-needed funding. Our gift basket is valued at over $1000.
Gift Basket Contents:
- A One-Night Stay at the River Cree Resort and Casino
- Full makeup application with eyelashes and hairstyle from Blush Artistry Inc.
- 5 chocolate bars from Jacek Chocolate Couture
- Two hour virtual tasting with William Bincoletto, with two bottles of accompanying wine, donated by Vines
- Bath salts and soaps from Buck Naked Soap Company, donated by Simone and Ivy
- 1 Hour Outdoor Photography Session, donated by Dana Bredbury
Where Do the Proceeds Go?
50% of proceeds from each ticket purchased will be used towards Help a Buddy Fund's granting program. The other 50% of proceeds will benefit animals at hart. Help a Buddy Fund focuses on animals who have been in care with a rescue group for a year or more.
Important Dates & Times
06:00 PMMarch 08, 2021MDTDraw date
Help a Buddy Fund is a volunteer-based animal charity (Registered No. 776490732RR0001). We were established April 3, 2019 after the passing of Buddy, a dog in long-term foster care. In Buddy's honour, we are working behind the scenes to ensure that rescues, shelters, sanctuaries and other animal welfare groups in the province of Alberta are able to provide outstanding care throughout long-term animal rehabilitation lasting for a year or more.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 600 Bellerose Drive, St. Albert, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before March 07, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Help a Buddy Fund.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on March 09, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Help a Buddy Fund and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of March 07, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.