Please support our fundraising to help pay for supplies.
Buy ticket to our 50/50 Raffle and get a chance to win 50% of the raised money.
All proceeds will go to a good cause.
Important Dates & Times
12:00 AMJune 12, 2021EDTTicket Sales end
02:00 PMJune 20, 2021EDTDraw date
As an affiliate member of Food Banks America, we are committed to the mantra: Relieving hunger today. Preventing hunger tomorrow.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 3467, Grove City, Ohio. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before June 12, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Ohio Attorney General to have the prize awarded to Ohio Food Bank.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on June 20, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Ohio Food Bank and the Ohio Attorney General are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of June 12, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Ohio Attorney General.