Indus School Fundraising Society is excited to announce our first online 50/50 fundraiser in support of Indus School.
With summer approaching, who doesn’t want some extra money to help make summer holidays more fun? The winner will receive a minimum of $1,000 or 50% of ticket sales (whichever is greater) up to a maximum of $2,500. Of course, the more tickets sold – the bigger the prize, so spread the word.
Indus School Fundraising Society’s purpose is to ensure that Indus School students have the best school experiences possible. This year we have been able to support various in school and online initiatives, such as the Accelerated Reading and Mathletics programs. Funds raised by this raffle will go towards continued support of these programs and educational subscriptions.
As well, this year Indus School has undergone a modernization with the “new” school to be ready for the 2021-22 school year. We look forward to being able to help provide funding for any additional materials for our new space, and to support our out of school activities as they are able to safely resume.
Thank you so much for your support!
Please note that only Alberta residents age 18 and over are eligible to purchase tickets. Ticket numbers will be emailed with your payment confirmation.
Important Dates & Times
11:00 AMJune 18, 2021MDTDraw date
Indus School is a rural K-9 school. Indus School Fundraising Society is a non-profit organization that raises funds to help subsidize and provide opportunities in and out of the school that promote value added programs for our children.
The Society funds activities such as the Accelerated Reading program, outdoor sports and programming, and, in the past bussing for many diverse field trips. Fundraising reduces the fees that parents/caregivers and children would otherwise be required to pay. It also allows for these extra-curricular activities to be offered to our children.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 7 Indus Court, Indus, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before June 16, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Indus School Fundraising Society.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on June 18, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Indus School Fundraising Society and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of June 16, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.