HELP US PAY OFF OUR VET BILLS!
We're hosting a 50/50 WITH A TWIST! This time, there will be THREE prizes to be won, which means MORE CHANCES for our supporters to win!
We hope to raise $5,000 with YOUR help!
1st place: 25%
2nd place: 15%
3rd place: 10%
The other 50% will be used to pay off our vet bills and help more animals in need! We are 100% VOLUNTEER based, which means EVERYTHING raised goes to our cause.
Last day to purchase tickets is February 19th and draw date will be February 20th!
Winners will be drawn with first pull winning 3rd prize, second pull winning 2nd prize and third pull winning 1st prize.
Important Dates & Times
02:00 PMFebruary 20, 2021MDTDraw date
We are a group of animal lovers, passionate about what we do!
Our goal is to provide injured, stray and unwanted animals a second chance to find their way home. We work in partner communities across Alberta and Saskatchewan, taking in animals that need vetting, love and patience and working with them to be adoptable. We also run spay and neuter programs in an effort to eradicate the stray problem, rather than just create a bandaid fix. Fostering Hope was created to help with the over population of animals needing homes.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 6874 52nd Avenue, Bay 8, Red Deer, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before February 20, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Fostering Hope Animal Rescue Foundation.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on February 20, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Fostering Hope Animal Rescue Foundation and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of February 20, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.