For The Love of Pets is an annual 50/50 raffle hosted by the Rotaract Club of Grande Prairie. 50% of the prize pot will get split between two local animal shelters, In The Woods Animal Rescue AND Bandaged Paws! Two amazing organizations within our community set out to rescue pets and find them loving homes.
Important Dates & Times
07:00 PMApril 15, 2022MDTDraw date
Rotaract GP is a part of the larger worldwide organization Rotary, which is a group that volunteers and gives back to their community in anyway they can! The difference between us and other Rotary groups is that we are made up entirely of young adults.
"Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change – across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves."
We raise money in order to do good works around the community. Our groups main annual project is "For the Love of Pets" where we do a 50/50 draw to raise money for the local animal shelters. We meet once a month to decide on new projects, fundraisers, and other groups to donate money to. We often help out the other Rotary groups in town with their fundraisers as well; mainly the Cars for Christmas campaign and the Dream Home Lottery. We also do general fundraisers for our club so that we can donate to any emergency relief funds that come up.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 9601 107 Street, Grande Prairie, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before April 09, 2022.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Rotaract Club Grande Prairie .
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on April 16, 2022.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Rotaract Club Grande Prairie and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of April 09, 2022, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.
Rotaract For The Love of Pets!
Tickets on sale now!!!