A 50/50 in support of the Edmonton Humane Society at the "Drive, Dine, and Dogs!" event.
Important Dates & Times
07:30 PMSeptember 18, 2020MDTDraw date
Puttin' Fore Paws is a third party fundraiser supporting the Edmonton Humane Society. We have a new event called Drive, Dine, and Dogs! for the 2020 season. A socially distanced event hosted at the Victoria Golf Course Driving Range on Sept 18, 2020. Our regular event, the Annual Puttin’ Fore Paws Golf Tournament, will return for 2021.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 12130 River Valley Rd NW, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before September 19, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Puttin' Fore Paws (Edmonton Humane Society).
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on September 19, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Puttin' Fore Paws (Edmonton Humane Society) and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of September 19, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.