Make a difference this Father’s Day by purchasing a ticket to win an exciting prize pack valued at over $1,000 and help provide life-changing bursaries to local LGBTQ2+ students.
All proceeds will go directly to the John M Kerr Memorial Bursary!
Each year The Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose grants bursary awards to students of the Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, and Bisexual community in any accredited post-secondary education program within the Province of Alberta.
PitBoss Wood pellet BBQ & Smoker - Value $350
Spices & BBQ Sauces - Value $100
Hair & Skincare -Value $200
Haircut from Hairworks by David - Value $60
SaveonFoods GC - Value $50
Full squeeze beer (2 x 4-pack) - Value $44
BBQ Tool Set - Value $40
Grilling Apron - Value $30
Home Depot GC- Value $25
Roots GC - Value $25
Footlocker GC - Value $25
Sport check GC - Value $25
Purdys gift card - Value $20
2 bags of wood chips - Value $15
Assorted Beer Merch - Value $15
NC Cooler bag - Value $10
Important Dates & Times
08:00 PMJune 20, 2021MDTDraw date
The Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose Social Association is a registered non-profit society incorporated in the Province of Alberta under The Societies Act of Alberta.
The society's mission is to raise funds, through activities by the Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose, for charities and other organizations which either provide direct services to the LGBTQ2S+ community of Edmonton or which work to promote an accepting attitude towards the LGBTQ2S+ community as a whole. The ISCWR continues to build bridges to the community at large through ongoing partnerships.
The Society is governed by an Executive Board elected at the Annual General Meeting.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 10611 117 ST NW, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before June 20, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on June 21, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of June 20, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.