Support the parish summer draw for the Corpus Christi Building Fund.
1st Prize: $4000.00
2nd Prize: Eztia Ottoman (Zebra Pattern)
3rd Prize: A set of 2 Bar Chairs
4th Prize: Koolatron 12 Bottle Wine Cooler with 5 bottles of wine.
5th Prize: King of Kins Fine Print by Canada Mosaic Mural.
Important Dates & Times
07:00 PMAugust 21, 2021MDTDraw date
The Catholic Parish of Corpus Christi is a catholic church located in the southeast of the city of Edmonton, serving the Meadows community since 2004. The new church building was dedicated on March 19, 2016. It is home to over 1500 families and growing.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 2707 34 STREET NW, EDMONTON, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before August 20, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to The Catholic Parish of Corpus Christi.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on August 22, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. The Catholic Parish of Corpus Christi and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of August 20, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.