We are a faith-based, not-for-profit counselling centre with a mission to provide affordable counselling and mental health services to everyone.
Prizes to be drawn:
- Prize 1: $1,000 Cash
- Prize 2: Prime Rib Dinner for 6-20 people at The Canadian Brewhouse ($359)
- Prize 3: Molson Liquor Basket #1 ($100)
- Prize 4: Molson Liquor Basket #2 ($100)
- Prize 5: 3 Bottles of Wine from Sonoran Winery in BC ($60)
- Prize 6: Massage Car Seat Cushion with 6 vibrating message nodes and 3 heating pads ($80)
- Prize 7: Century Hospitality Group Gift Card ($50)
Important Dates & Times
12:00 PMSeptember 08, 2020MDTDraw date
Cornerstone Counselling is a not-for-profit mental health organization located in Edmonton, Alberta.
We serve the whole community including individuals, couples, families, teens, and children as young as four years old by providing professional counselling.
To ensure our services are affordable for all, we provide fee subsidies from our Compassion Fund. This fund gives no-to-low-income individuals the opportunity to access professional psychotherapy for just $20/session which is 90% less than the standard rate for counselling!
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 302, 10140 - 117 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before September 08, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to Cornerstone Counselling.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on September 08, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Cornerstone Counselling and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of September 08, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from AGLC.
A huge thank you to everyone who participated in our Oline Raffle Fundraiser! We raised over $3,000 for our Compassion Fund, allowing us to provide more subsidized counselling to those in need! B-6TJE-40200226 = $1,000 B-6TJE-99810283 = Prime Rib Dinner B-6TJE-11780215 = Molson Liquor Basket #1 C-RZHN-54560338 = Molson Liquor Basket #2 B-6TJE-33700245 = 3 Bottles of Wine B-6TJE-92570532 = Massage and Heating Cushion C-RZHN-64190121 = Century Hospitality Group Gift Card