The ISCCA Presents:
Canada Day 50/50 Raffle
Donate throughout June and earn some extra cash for your Canada Day!
Supporting the following charities:
- Sharp Foundation
- Skipping Stone
- HIV Community Link
- Alberta Diabetes Foundation
Tickets are $2.00 and draw will be on July 1, 2021 at 6pm MST.
Important Dates & Times
06:00 PMJuly 01, 2021MDTDraw date
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 4420 Maryvale Dr NE, Calgary, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before July 01, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Imperial Sovereign Court of the Chinook Arch.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on July 02, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Imperial Sovereign Court of the Chinook Arch and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of July 01, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.