Proceeds will be used to build a Wellness Centre on BHSSA property for clients, staff, and community members.
Important Dates & Times
04:00 PMJanuary 15, 2021MDTTicket Sales end
04:00 PMJanuary 15, 2021MDTDraw date
Blue Heron Support Services Association
Blue Heron Support Services Association provides a wide variety of supports to Individuals in our community such as Children, adults and seniors with developmental disabilities; Adults living with an acquired brain injury, Adults under 65 years of age who are living in Continuing Care facilities, Families impacted by FASD, and Families requiring respite support. We provide services in Athabasca, Barrhead, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, Grimshaw, Hinton, Jasper, Mayerthorpe, Onoway, Slave Lake, Westlock, Whitecourt, and surrounding communities.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 5123 50th Ave, Barrhead, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before January 15, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to Blue Heron Support Services Association.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on January 15, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Blue Heron Support Services Association and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of January 15, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from AGLC.