Wine Raffle Fundraiser to support The Day Care Society of Banff.
Ticket winner will receive 12 bottles of wine of mixed variety.
Please purchase tickets to support Puzzles and Banff Child Care Centre in providing new materials to enrich program development .
Important Dates & Times
11:00 AMFebruary 11, 2021MDTDraw date
The Day Care Society of Banff's mission is to work with families and our community to provide quality child care and opportunities for personal growth in a nurturing atmosphere of activity and fun!
The purpose of Puzzles and the Banff Child Care Centre is to create a safe, secure, and happy environment for children, staff and families. Our prime objective is to provide activities for the enjoyment and development of children in a relaxed atmosphere. Our focus is on encouraging the development of a positive self-image, self-confidence, open communication, and trusting relationships between children, staff, and parents.
Our programs promote an environment which allows each individual child the freedom to enhance their social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and creative development. All children will be encouraged to develop their independence, decision-making skills, and a sense of responsibility. The program will provide the opportunity for children to have a variety of play experiences in a stimulating environment and allow freedom within set limits.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 349 Big Horn Street, Banff, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before February 08, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Banff Child Care Centre.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on February 11, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Banff Child Care Centre and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of February 08, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.