Your support of our Fall Lottery makes it possible to provide an exceptional standard of care for thousands of animals every year. Your purchase ensures that our animals receive special attention including select diet, medication, surgery — even behaviour evaluations and training. Every ticket purchased means another animal has a second chance at finding a new home.
Important Dates & Times
05:00 PMDecember 01, 2019MDTDraw date
Animal Rescue Crew
The Animal Rescue Crew enriches the lives of people and companion animals through animal sheltering, programs and services, and community engagement. We value the compassionate care of companion animals. We value the humane treatment of all animals. We value our staff and volunteers. We value our relationships with our partners and supporters. We value our role as a recognized community leader in animal welfare. We value fiscal responsibility and careful stewardship of our resources.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 14th Floor, 10665 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before December 31, 2019.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to Animal Rescue Crew.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on December 02, 2019.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Animal Rescue Crew and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of December 31, 2019, a draw date extension may be requested from AGLC.