It's our last 50/50 of the 2020/2021 school year! What better way to celebrate the end of the year than with a chance to win some some extra summer spending money! Our minimum guaranteed pot this time is $1,000.00 with a maxiumum pot of $2,500!
The winning ticket will be drawn in person on the last day of school Friday June 25 at 3pm at the school. Winner will be contacted via telephone.
Please note that only Alberta residents who are age 18 and over are eligible to purchase tickets.
We thank you so much for your support!
Important Dates & Times
11:59 PMJune 23, 2021MDTTicket Sales end
03:00 PMJune 25, 2021MDTDraw date
The Wild Rose Parent's Society is made up of our student's parents and our principal. Together we provide valuable support to a wide variety of school activities. We do a lot of fundraising throughout the year to support field trips, special programming and equipment for the school in order to enrich our chldrens' learning. We are currently trying to fundraise to repair a major piece of our playground, purchase 20 new Chromebooks for the Grade 2 and 3 classrooms as wells as 10 new iPad's for the Kinder/Grade 1 classrooms. We appreciate your support in our efforts to provide the best environment for our childrens' learning! Thank you!
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 58 Grenfell Avenue, St. Albert, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before June 24, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Wild Rose Parent's Society.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on June 25, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Wild Rose Parent's Society and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of June 24, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.