It's a new school year and we are so happy to see all your childrens' beautiful faces! We are hoping for a fantastic school year filled with fun and excitement and what better way to get excited than a chance to win a 50/50!
We are kicking off our fundraising this year with a 50/50! The minimum prize for this draw is $500 with a maximum prize of $1,250.00! So share share share with friends and family to sell out to get that pot as high as it will go!
We are working very hard to raise money to replace some aging technology in our school. It is our long term and ongoing goal to ultimately replace 60-64 chromebooks and 8 iPads. We so appreciate all of your previous support and hope that you will consider supporting us again this year.
The winning ticket will be drawn in person on Friday Oct 1, 2021 at 3pm at the school. Winner will be contacted via telephone.
Please note that only Alberta residents who are age 18 and over are eligible to purchase tickets.
Important Dates & Times
09:30 AMOctober 05, 2021MDTDraw date
The Wild Rose Parent's Society is made up of our student's parents, our Principal and Assistant Principal.. Together we provide valuable support to a wide variety of school activities. We do a lot of fundraising throughout the year to support field trips, special programming and equipment for the school in order to enrich our chldrens' learning. We are currently trying to fundraise to replace a significant number of aging pieces of technology (~60 chromebooks and 8 iPads). Having operable and reliable technology is important in facilitating an optimal learning environment for our students. We do hope that you will consider supporting us. Be sure to share with all your friends and family as the 50/50 is open to all Alberta residents age 18 and over! Thank you so much!
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 58 Grenfell Ave, St. Albert, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before October 01, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Wild Rose Parent's Society.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on October 05, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Wild Rose Parent's Society and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of October 01, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.