It's 50/50 time! Like most things, fundraising looks different this year. Normally we would be selling 50/50 tickets at our school events like dances and concerts but this year we are taking our draw ONLINE! We are very excited to offer this fundraiser virtually this year - so be sure to share online via social media and email with your friends and family!
We are currently fundraising for 20 new Chromebooks for the grade 2 and 3 classrooms, as well as 10 new iPads for the kinder and grade 1 classrooms. We were able to purchase 40 new Chromebooks earlier in February as a result of all your support - THANK YOU SO MUCH! But we need to keep going to finish replacing the other older units whose functionality is failing.
This year's 50/50 is a little different than a typical 50/50. The winning ticket will win a minimum GUARANTEED amount of $500 or 50% of the total tickets sales - whichever is GREATER (the maximum will be $1250). So lets try to sell out to get that pot up!
The winning ticket will be drawn in person by the WRPS president and treasurer on March 16, 2021 at 3pm at the school. Winner will be announced at St. Patricks Day online Dance!
Please note that only Alberta residents who are age 18 and over are eligible to purchase tickets.
We thank you so much for your support!
Important Dates & Times
03:00 PMMarch 16, 2021MDTDraw date
The Wild Rose Parent's Society is made up of our student's parents and our principal. Together we provide valuable support to a wide variety of school activities. We do a lot of fundraising throughout the year to support field trips, special programming and equipment for the school in order to enrich our chldrens' learning. We are currently trying to fundraise to purchase 20 new Chromebooks for the Grade 2 and 3 classrooms as wells as 10 new iPad's for the Kinder/Grade 1 classrooms. We appreciate your support in our efforts to provide the best environment for our childrens' learning! Thank you!
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 58 Grenfell Ave, St. Albert, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before March 16, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Wild Rose Parent's Society.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on March 16, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Wild Rose Parent's Society and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of March 16, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.