Science has never been more important than
it is today and now is the time to invest in your science centre.
By purchasing a 50/50 ticket you are supporting TELUS World
of Science – Edmonton as we create virtual science programs that allow future
innovators and scientists to explore our ever-changing world and make it better
and brighter for generations to come!
Remember when you support science - we all win!
Important Dates & Times
12:00 PMOctober 28, 2020MDTDraw date
Science has never been more important than it is today and now is the time to invest in your science centre when we need it most.
In a post-pandemic world, funding science education will be the key to a thriving community and it all starts with your contribution to TELUS World of Science – Edmonton. The science centre is a space where our future innovators and scientists can explore and navigate our unpredictable and ever changing world making it better for generations to come!
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 11211 - 142 Street, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before October 22, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Edmonton Space & Science Foundation.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on October 28, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Edmonton Space & Science Foundation and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of October 22, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.