Science has never been more important than
it is today and now is the time to invest in your science centre.
By purchasing a 50/50 ticket you are supporting TELUS World
of Science – Edmonton as we create virtual science programs that allow future
innovators and scientists to explore our ever-changing world and make it better
and brighter for generations to come!
Remember when you support science - we all win!
Important Dates & Times
12:00 PMOctober 28, 2020MDTDraw date
Edmonton Space & Science Foundation
Science has never been more important than it is today and now is the time to invest in your science centre when we need it most.
In a post-pandemic world, funding science education will be the key to a thriving community and it all starts with your contribution to TELUS World of Science – Edmonton. The science centre is a space where our future innovators and scientists can explore and navigate our unpredictable and ever changing world making it better for generations to come!
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 11211 - 142 Street, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before October 22, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to Edmonton Space & Science Foundation.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on October 28, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Edmonton Space & Science Foundation and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of October 22, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from AGLC.