SPRING INTO ACTION SUPPORT SWESA 10th ANNIVERSARY 5050 RAFFLE.
Important Dates & Times
02:00 PMApril 02, 2022MDTDraw date
SouthWest Edmonton Seniors Association (SWESA) is one of Edmonton’s newest seniors’ centres and we invite you to join us! SWESA is member-driven, working in concert with community groups and partners. Our programs and services empower older adults in southwest Edmonton to be active and feel part of a vibrant community of seniors.
Through a number of community locations, SWESA offers:
• Instructional Classes and Drop-in Activities (e.g., fitness, arts and crafts, informational talks and workshops, games and cards, coffee and chat)
• Services (e.g. access to home support services, book shops, a puzzle exchange, volunteer opportunities).
• Events and Activities (e.g. monthly luncheons, choir, bus tours, book club)
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 11304 – 25 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before April 01, 2022.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to SOUTHWEST EDMONTON SENIORS ASSOCIATION.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on April 02, 2022.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. SOUTHWEST EDMONTON SENIORS ASSOCIATION and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of April 01, 2022, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.