The Robert Rundle Parent Society is back with it's Spring 50/50!
This time the guaranteed prize is $1,000! The more tickets we sell, the higher that number goes. Our Christmas raffle came very close to selling out so buy your tickets before they're all gone!
The winner will be drawn on Monday April 26th at 12pm. You will have until 12pm on April 28th to claim your prize.
All tickets must be purchased in Alberta by persons 18 years of age or older. The Raffle Chairperson is not eligible to purchase tickets. The winning ticket will be hand drawn from a transparent container.
Important Dates & Times
12:00 PMApril 26, 2021MDTDraw date
The Parent Society at Robert Rundle School in St. Albert, raises funds to support the school and children who attend. Money raised goes to fund upgrades to technology, audio/visual and sporting equipment. It has also helped fund extra curricular activities and in-school fieldtrips/presentations. All of which go to further develop and support the needs of the children attending, at home or online.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 50 A Grosvenor Blvd., St. Albert, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before April 26, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Robert Rundle School Parent Society.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on April 26, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Robert Rundle School Parent Society and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of April 26, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.
Congratulations to our raffle winner of $1840, Nicholle Dunbar!