The REALTORS® Community Foundation's popular bucket raffle is going online!
EIGHT lucky winners will be drawn! In the order in which names are drawn, winners will get to choose their prize from the list. Prizes include:
- Liquor Basket with 15+ bottles of liquor and wine donated by the Board of Governors
- Cutco Spreader (white) $92 Value donated by Cutco by Wilson
- Fragrance Basket $800+ Retail Value donated by Peter B. Mason Real Estate Lawyer
- Lotto Board with $250 in scratch tickets donated by Carl Bretzlaff at RE/MAX Select
- Forty Creek Liquor basket valued at $130 donated by Campari Group
- $20 for Purdy's Chocolates
- $100 to Bottega 104
- Fireside bundle donated by REALTORS® Association of Edmonton
The winning tickets will be drawn on December 18 at 2pm, streamed live to the REALTORS® Community Foundation Facebook Page. Tickets will be available until 10 am on December 18.
Draw Procedures - Additional to Rules published below.
Eight winners will be selected and contacted by both phone and email. Winners will have the opportunity to select the prize they want most in the order by which their ticket is drawn. The first name drawn will pick from all eight prizes, the second name drawn will choose from the remaining seven prizes and so on. If a drawn name does not respond within 24 hours, the organization will move on to the next name drawn and place the person who did not respond in the last position.
Prizes will be available for pick up at the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton from the time a winner has confirmed their prize until January 15. Prizes will not be shipped or delivered.
Important Dates & Times
02:00 PMDecember 18, 2020MDTDraw date
We bring REALTORS® together to move communities forward. Over $4.5 Million has been granted to Edmonton Area charities since were were founded by REALTORS® in 1986.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 101, 18354 118 Ave, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before December 18, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to EDMONTON REALTORS' CHARITABLE FOUNDATION.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on December 18, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. EDMONTON REALTORS' CHARITABLE FOUNDATION and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of December 18, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.
The winners drawn on December 18, 2020 have all been contacted, and all have claimed their prizes. The winning ticket numbers in order are: C-HWI4-32750330 C-HWI4-93620693 D-MAEE-82450931 A-C367-62600002 D-MAEE-24941207 D-MAEE-35331104 D-MAEE-20770186 D-MAEE-25191373 Thank you to all who purchased tickets and donated prizing - we raised nearly $5,000 for local charities. This will add an extra grant to our BIG Give in March!