St. Albert Lightning can be seen tearing up the ice in St. Albert and surrounding areas within U11 Tier 1. This hard working, dedicated team is hosting an online 50/50 to help support their development and growth through out the season. As we all know Covid19 has made fundrasing a challenge cancelling pub and silet auction nights. This is thier unique take on how to adept ot these times. Thank you so much for your participation and best of luck in the draw!
Important Dates & Times
08:00 PMNovember 15, 2020MDTDraw date
This group of hard working, driven and talented kids can be found at any of the rinks in St. Albert and surrounding areas. Focusing equally on team development and personal growth. For updated schedules and stats follow us at https://www.samha.ca/team/3601/0/1940/81795
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 400 campbel rd, St. Albert, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before November 15, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to St Albert Lightning.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on November 16, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. St Albert Lightning and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of November 15, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.
We have a winner
The winning ticket number is C-YXY0-21810507 Prize have been claimed