Our 50/50 raffle is about ADA SCID awareness and support for kids affected by the disease like Jakob, little fighter.
Kindness Alberta is inviting you to purchase tickets and get a chance to WIN 50% of the raised money.
Adenosine deaminase deficiency (ADA deficiency) is an inherited condition that damages the immune system and is a common cause of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID). People with SCID due to ADA deficiency are unable to fight off most types of infections, including bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
Important Dates & Times
02:00 PMMarch 17, 2021MDTDraw date
Kindness Alberta is a non-profit organization run by volunteers from the community providing access and barrier free environment.
We focus on making the maximum positive effort for our community. Our members and volunteers provide the momentum that helps us affect change. We provide solutions that make a long-lasting difference.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 10665 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before March 10, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Kindness Alberta.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on March 17, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Kindness Alberta and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of March 10, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.