Kids Up Front is an organization dedicated to ensuring that ALL kids have access to fun enriching experiences.
Important Dates & Times
01:00 PMAugust 06, 2021MDTDraw date
Kids Up Front is able to make a difference in the lives of the children in our community with the help of all of our supporters. We partner with community agencies who help us get the donated experiences in to the lives of deserving children, we partner with community supporters who help us to set up incredible experiences for the children, and we partner with financial sponsors who help us with a range of things from obtaining tickets to putting on spectacular events.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 10045 156 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before August 06, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Kids up Front.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on August 06, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Kids up Front and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of August 06, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.