Please help support Indus School's fundraising initiatives by purchasing a raffle ticket for your chance to win one roundtrip flight for 2 guests to any regularly scheduled & marketed WestJet destination*!
(*No cash value, fees, taxes, surcharges not included, blackout dates and restrictions apply.)
Gift of Flight must be booked and traveled by November 27, 2021. Please refer to the Things to Know section for further details.
Thank you for supporting Indus School Fundraising Society and its programs and initiatives!
You could win one (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination!
Things to know about the gift of flight*:
- Fees, taxes and surcharges are the responsibility of guests traveling and must be paid for at the time of booking. Does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades.
- Valid on any regularly scheduled WestJet marketed and operated flight. Voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages, flights operated by Swoop, interline, code share or charter flights.
- All bookings and travel must be completed within one year from the date of the event.
- Voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space.
- Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same locations. All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates and flights.
- Voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates.
* Other rules and restrictions apply. See gift of flight voucher for full details.
Important Dates & Times
11:00 AMNovember 27, 2020MDTDraw date
Indus School Fundraising Society
Indus School is a rural K-9 school. Indus School Fundraising Society is a non-profit organization that raises funds to help subsidize and provide opportunities in and out of the school that promote value added programs for our children.
The Society funds activities such as the Accelerated Reading program, outdoor sports and programming, and, in the past bussing for many diverse field trips. Fundraising reduces the fees that parents/caregivers and children would otherwise be required to pay. It also allows for these extra-curricular activities to be offered to our children.
This year, our school is undergoing a modernization and we intend to use a portion of funds raised to provide a Maker Space – a room where students can engage in hands-on, creative learning. Here they can invent, learn to design, experiment, build, revise and persevere. These skills transfer well into all areas of curriculum and the workforce. Funds would be used to provide various equipment and supplies for this space.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 7 Indus Court, Indus, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before November 22, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to Indus School Fundraising Society.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on November 27, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Indus School Fundraising Society and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of November 22, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from AGLC.