Enter for your chance to win TWO tickets to Garth Brooks in Edmonton, on Saturday June 25, 2022!
Important Dates & Times
06:00 PMJune 04, 2022MDTTicket Sales end
12:00 PMJune 05, 2022MDTDraw date
Help a Buddy Fund is a volunteer-based animal charity (Registered No. 776490732RR0001). We were established April 3, 2019 after the passing of Buddy, a dog in long-term foster care. In Buddy's honour, we are working behind the scenes to ensure that rescues, shelters, sanctuaries and other animal welfare groups in the province of Alberta are able to provide outstanding care throughout long-term animal rehabilitation lasting for a year or more.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 1520 Hammond Gate, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before June 05, 2022.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Help a Buddy Fund.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on June 05, 2022.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Help a Buddy Fund and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of June 05, 2022, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.