FHR's Annual Wine Raffle
Your chance to help support the deserving dogs and cats by buying a ticket to wine 75+ Bottles of Wine.
Tickets are as follows:
1/$25 (50 tickets available)
5/$100 (50 tickets available)
10/$180 (100 tickets available)
20/$300 (100 tickets available)
Important Dates & Times
07:30 PMOctober 29, 2020MDTDraw date
Fur-Ever Homes Rescue Society
Fur-Ever Homes Rescue is a compassionate, registered Canadian Charity based out of Calgary, Alberta. The rescue was founded in 2011 and continues to be managed/operated by a dedicated team of volunteers. We believe every animal deserves a second chance and therefore it is our primary goal to remove neglected, abandoned, injured, or abused pets from unhappy situations, both locally and internationally, and place them into the homes of caring individuals.
We pride ourselves on the hard work of our volunteers and the generosity of donations from the community. We work in cooperation with a community of veterinarians, dog lovers, and other dog rescue groups, with the aim of reducing the number of displaced animals and educating the community.
Our dogs are placed in private foster homes in the Calgary area. Our fosters invest much love and attention to our dogs and we would not be able to operate without them.
We aim to be a positive part of our local community by offering low-income families and seniors assistance with spay/neutering their pets, by helping out fellow rescues and donating hundreds of pounds of pet food to local organizations and families each year.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 14676 DEER RIDGE DR SE, calgary, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before October 29, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to Fur-Ever Homes Rescue Society.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on October 30, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Fur-Ever Homes Rescue Society and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of October 29, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from AGLC.