Share the Holidays with those in need by purchasing tickets for this 50/50 in support of Edmonton’s Food Bank. Each month at Edmonton’s Food Bank we provide food for over 20,000 people through our hamper programs and for over 350,000 meals and snacks through 250 partner agencies, churches, schools and food depots. Your ticket purchase helps ensure we are able to be there for those in need in our community throughout the year.
Please note: Employees of Edmonton's Food Bank are not eligible for this 50/50 draw.
Important Dates & Times
12:00 PMDecember 31, 2020MDTDraw date
The mission of Edmonton's Food Bank is to be stewards in the collection of surplus and donated food for the effective distribution, free of charge, to people in need in our community while seeking solutions to the causes of hunger. Edmonton's Food Bank provides food to about 20,000 individuals while also providing food for over 350,000 meals and snacks through affiliated agencies each month. Edmonton's Food Bank provides food for those in need in Edmonton year round.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 11508 120 Street, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before December 10, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Edmonton's Food Bank (Edmonton Gleaners Association).
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on December 31, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Edmonton's Food Bank (Edmonton Gleaners Association) and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of December 10, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.
The Winner is...
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets for this, our first, online 50/50! We appreciate your support of our work to feed people in need. The winner of the Share the Holidays 50/50 is Amber with ticket C-CXID-56880222.