is the online marketplace offering memorable gift experiences & adventures that bring fun & excitement to any special occasion! Enrich your life with experiences, celebrate life's greatest moments and share it with others.
Our mission is to make gift shopping and gift giving easier and convenient through online shopping and bring happiness and positive emotions to people's lives through the experiences.
We believe that children are our future and by buying the tickets and entering the Epic Experiences raffle you will be helping to support those in need.
- Kicking Horse Powder Express for 2 (Lift tickets and Shuttle from Banff, AB)
- Big Night Dinner for 2, Edmonton, AB.
Experiences must be used separately. The winner has an option to substitute the experience package for a gift certificate worth of $360 that can be used towards any of the experience packages on https://epicexperiences.ca
Important Dates & Times
03:00 PMNovember 25, 2020MDTDraw date
Kindness Alberta is a non-profit organization run by volunteers from the community providing access and barrier free environment.
We focus on making the maximum positive effort for our community. Our members and volunteers provide the momentum that helps us affect change. We provide solutions that make a long-lasting difference.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 10665 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before November 23, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to Kindness Alberta.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on November 25, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Kindness Alberta and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of November 23, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from AGLC.