The Robert Rundle Parent Society is hosting it's annual Christmas 50/50.....ONLINE!
In more typical years you would see us cruising up and down the aisles of the Arden Theatre during the kids Christmas Concert handing out tickets but this year you can do it from the comfort of your home!
This year there is guaranteed prize of $600! The more tickets we sell, the higher that number goes. That should make someone's Christmas very merry!! Buy your tickets before they're all gone!
A winner will be drawn on December 17th at 12pm. You will have until 12pm on December 18th to claim your prize.
All tickets must be purchased in Alberta by persons 18 years of age or older. The Raffle Chairperson is not eligible to purchase tickets. The winning ticket will be hand drawn from a transparent container.
Important Dates & Times
12:00 PMDecember 17, 2020MDTDraw date
The Parent Society at Robert Rundle School in St. Albert, raises funds to support the school and children who attend. Money raised goes to fund upgrades to technology, audio/visual and sporting equipment. It has also helped fund extra curricular activities and in-school fieldtrips/presentations. All of which go to further develop and support the needs of the children attending, at home or online.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 50A Grosvenor Blvd., St. Albert, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before December 15, 2020.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Robert Rundle School Parent Society.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on December 17, 2020.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Robert Rundle School Parent Society and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of December 15, 2020, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.
A big thanks to everyone who purchased tickets and made our raffle such a success!! CONGRATULATIONS to our winner of $1285, Stephanie Petersen! (ticket number C-H65F-89960514) Have a safe and happy holiday! RRPS