Changing Together.. A Center for Immigrant Women is a non-profit, charitable organization helping Edmonton and area immigrant women and their families overcome personal and systemic barriers that keep them from participating fully in Canadian Society.
We are having our 50/50 raffle for 2021. Winner will take 1/2 of the raised money in Cash.
Please support us with our raffle fundraising. All proceeds will be used to spend for our operational expenses. GOOD LUCK! and THANK YOU!
1 ticket for $10
3 tickets for $20
10 tickets for $50
25 tickets for $100
Total Tickets: 0
Important Dates & Times
11:49 PMApril 23, 2021MDTTicket Sales end
03:00 PMApril 30, 2021MDTDraw date
Founded in 1984, we are a non-profit, charitable organization operated by immigrant women for immigrant women.
What we do:
- We operate a safe place for immigrant women to share, support and learn from each other as they adjust to their new lives.
- We help immigrant women gain knowledge about the Canadian way of life and to access opportunities that will enhance their lives and the life of their families.
- We help immigrant women acquire employment, life skills and Canadian work experience through the Volunteer Program.
- We assist immigrant women and their families in accessing informatin and services in their daily lives.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 3rd Floor, 9538 - 107 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before April 24, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Changing Together.. A Center for Immigrant Women Association.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on April 30, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Changing Together.. A Center for Immigrant Women Association and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of April 24, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.