Enter for your chance to win the ultimate outdoor package.
Deep Freezer full of Meat,
Which includes Outdoor Firepit,
Outdoor patio heater,
Golf package at Edmonton Garrison Golf Club(4x 18 holes w/2 x Golf Cart rental),
$150 Fountain Tire Gift Basket,
**More being added daily!!
Important Dates & Times
12:00 PMNovember 06, 2021MDTDraw date
The Veterans Association Food Bank is dedicated to supporting and enriching the lives of Veterans and their families.
As a community of Veterans Helping Veterans, we will be the support base where together we create a healthy and resilient future.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 17218/20 107 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before November 06, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission to have the prize awarded to Veterans Association Food Bank.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on November 06, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Veterans Association Food Bank and the Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of November 06, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis Commission.