|Can't Beat Us Campaign -|
Can't Beat Us Campaign -
These extraordinary times have severely affected our fundraising and ability to provide athletes with intellectual disabilities the opportunity to engage in sport. Although this pandemic has challenged our community, IT CAN'T BEAT US!
Volvo of Edmonton whole-heartily believes in our mission, and is calling the Edmonton community to action. For every dollar we receive, Volvo of Edmonton will match it up to $25,000.
We know these are difficult times for many but if you are able to give, please do. All funds donated will go directly to programming and you will receive a full charitable tax receipt. We are confident that together we can reach our goal of $50,000 and hopefully go beyond.
We thank you greatly for your consideration and on-going support.
For campaign details visit: https://secure.e2rm.com/p2p/event/346422/en-CA
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online only and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize(s) will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Draw will take place on the property of 1205 101 St SW, Edmonton, Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and one ticket will be drawn for each prize and the winner’s information recorded.
- To be eligible for the raffle draw, payment must be received on or before January 28, 2021.
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner(s) will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If a winner cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to Special Olympics Alberta Association.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- Winner(s) name(s) will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The draw(s) will occur on January 29, 2021.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Special Olympics Alberta Association and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of January 28, 2021, a draw date extension may be requested from AGLC.