In a perfect world, our community or society possesses highly desirable or nearly perfect qualities for its citizen. Unfortunately, our world is not perfect that is why we have all these charitable and non-profit organizations and volunteers to make life better for a lot of less fortunate individuals and groups in our community.
Charitable and non-profit organizations provide valuable service across our community and their sustainability is of utmost importance to the whole province and nation. Most organizations rely on donations, membership fees, volunteers and other things to run their programs. A lot struggles to provide valuable services and fundraise at the same time.
Our team realized the need for organizations to fundraise with limited resources. With the focus of organization in mind we have developed our online raffle website. As people continue to utilize online markets so too should charitable and non-profit organizations. With built in smart reports and management tools organizations spend less time working on the raffle and more resources can be put towards community programs and services.
We love to see successful fundraising online raffle results to our organizations and players winning prizes.
We are based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and operate in the provinces of Alberta, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, North West Territories, and the Yukon. We also serve non-profit organizations in the United States, currently only in Ohio and North Carolina.
Assist licensed charitable and non-profit organizations to generate funds for their cause and give players chance to win through online 50/50 raffles.
- Follow lottery regulator rules and regulations
- Provide and promote secure online ticket payment environment
- Deliver an exceptional service and support
- Maintain smart and top notched electronic system
- Simplify work load for charitable and non-profit organizations
- Maximize net proceeds
- Be the leader and the most cost effective online raffle payment provider
Website and Security
- PCI compliant - Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standard Council
- NIST compliant - National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Guidelines on Securing Public Web Servers